2009-10-18

Introduction


Assalammualaikum to all,


First of all, I would like to thanks to those who view my blog…..this blog is actually about our Malay Traditional Costume. Malay is one of races that rich with their own culture, custom, costume and so on. I as a Malay people very proud with my own costume because I found that all of Malay Traditional Costume had it own uniqueness and beautifulness.

The objective of this blog is to tell all people especially teenagers like me about our Traditional Costume. If you can see, nowadays there is a lot of weird fashion we can see such as punk, gothic, skin head and others. What I can say, most of this fashion was influence by western culture. If this situation still goes on I’m afraid that one day our next generation will never know about our costume.

Hopefully, when they are read my blog they will start to realize about our costume…..and start to appreciate. What I like about our traditional costume is, it suitable to be wear to many places. To know more you can read all entries in my blog….enjoy your day. Thank You.


0 comments:

Post a Comment